We will delighted to receive your financial support!
“Let each one give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver”
(2 Corinthians 9.7)
As part of our Covid-19 precautions we are not receiving offertory collections at our services at present. Here are some ways by which you can give now:
Most of our regular congregation have signed up to give by monthly standing orders from their bank or building society into our “stewardship” account at Lloyds Bank. Where possible, they have gift-aided their donations – adding 25% at no cost to them.
To receive more information on how to join Planned Giving: pick up an envelope from church containing an “Information Pack” or contact us.
Some guidance on “How much should I be giving?” can be found here
These can be made by:
Online banking into our CAF Bank account – contact us for details
Cheque (payable to All Saints’ Church, Berkhamsted) given to the treasurer
If a Gift Aid declaration can be given, this will increase the value of the donation by 25% at no cost to you
Giving by Text Message
You can give us a donation straight from your mobile phone.
to 70460 to donate £5 to our church.
To make a £20 donation, text
Any amount in whole pounds from £1 to £20 can be given, with the cost of the donation plus one standard network rate message added to your phone bill. These donations can be gift-aided via your mobile.
Gift Aid it!
If you are a UK taxpayer and have given use a Gift Aid declaration, we can claim an extra 25% on your donation at no additional cost to you.
For more information on this scheme click here.
Please place your donation in one of our Gift Aid envelopes (available in church) and complete the required details, or contact us to ask for a Declaration Form.
Fundraise for us when online shopping
We have signed up as “All Saints Church – Berkhamsted” at Easyfundraising.org.uk where there are over 4,000 shops and sites ready to make a donation – including Amazon, eBay, Argos, John Lewis, Waitrose, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to EasyFundraising and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to us at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and we will be really grateful for your donations – “Every Little Helps”!
- Also install the Donation Reminder onto your desktop in just a couple of clicks – it will then automatically highlight retailers where a donation is available while you’re browsing.
- Download the easyfundraising app. You’ll be able to use the app whenever you shop from your mobile or tablet and know that you’ll never miss out on a donation.
Sign up to “Amazon Smile” too as this operates slightly differently.
AmazonSmile is a way for you to support your favourite charitable organization every time you shop with Amazon.
Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.com will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice.
Signing up is easy!
Here’s how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose All Saints’ Church, Berkhamsted to receive donations
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Renew your home insurance with Ecclesiastical
… and earn us £130!